According to the GDPR policy, the below information about privacy regulation are aimed to explain what the data we collect are, why and how we use it.
The owner of personal data processing collected via the website “www.leggisrl.it” (herewith named “Website”) for Italian users is:
S.P. Ponte delle Tavole, 103-105
00018 Palombara Sabina (RM)
C.F. e P.IVA: 03681081000
(herewith, “LEGGI Srl”)
LEGGI Srl only collects the data that users voluntarily provide, as well as navigation data. When the public area of the website is visited (i.e. the accessible part to any user) no personal data are given .
The access to the reserved area of the website (i.e. the part accessible only via login) or, for instance, user contact for sending e-mails or traditional mail to the address/es shown in the website, acquires the user data according to the current legislation.
Among the voluntarily provided personal data are the following:
• Date of birth;
• Company name;
• Role in the company;
• E-mail address;
• Images of ID documents uploaded in the website;
• Direct registration data to our website (i.e. e-mail and password);
- Data concerning user’s employees, customers, suppliers and so on, which are voluntarily submitted in our server (register area, notification system and so on).
Among the navigation data the following information may be collected:
• IP address;
• URI - Uniform Resource Identifier – address of requested resources;
• Time and method used to make requests to the server;
• Numerical code of the server answering status (successful, error message and so on).
Navigation data are related to the operating system and IT environment of the user, which transmission is inherent to the use of Internet communication protocols. Although such information are not collected to be associated to specific IDs, their nature is such that they may allow the identification of the users through the processing and association of data held by third parties.
Purpose of the processing
LEGGI Srl processes the personal data the user submits on the website in connection with the use of the website itself. In particular, the personal data may be used for the following purposes:
- Supply of services and operations of the website, such as name and surname, e-mail address, login password and so on;
LEGGI Srl collects and processes the user’s personal data to provide all the website functionalities, for example options like “remember me” so that it is not necessary to login every time.
Warning: we suggest not to use this option if the PC is shared with other people.
- Answer to consultancy requests and/or information/clarification requests from the user.
- Send information about our services and website updates, such as via e-mail or mail (note: this functionality is activated only by means of explicit consent by the user).
- File and protect in our server of e-mail addresses and phone numbers submitted by the users for notifications purposes.
The above mentioned purposes are subject to the user’s consent, in some cases the consent must be explicit.
We herewith report that LEGGI Srl makes use of third party tools such as Google Analytics only for statistics and marketing purposes. However, data are handled in anonymous.
Such data are used to obtain statistics information not associated to the user’s ID and their website navigation. Furthermore, the proper operation of the website is monitored and data are immediately deleted after their processing. In addition, data may be used to verify the source of responsibility in any possible IT crimes towards the website itself.
LEGGI Srl does not use the data submitted by the user for other than the above mentioned purposes and in any case only in the permitted limits by the current legislation in reference to the service requested by the user.
LEGGI Srl will never sell or rent the user’s data to third parties. The user is the only owner of their own data and may request their modification or cancellation in any moment, as indicated in the below session “user’s rights”.
Personal data retention
LEGGI Srl saves the user’s information according to the terms of the current legislation and, in any case, for the time necessary to provide the requested services.
Personal data security and transfer
The user’s data collected in the website subject to transfer, storage and processing are secured thanks to suitable technical measures. All the user’s information are protected by a password chosen by the user; passwords are registered under cryptography protection. Moreover, the website is provided by HTTPS encrypted connection. The user’s data are collected, filed and stored in a secure server handled by Aruba.
Data transfer to third parties
LEGGI Srl does not transfer personal data to third parties. User’s data are not transferred outside the European Community. Only if required by law, personal data are provided to the qualified Authority.
The user has the full right to practice their own rights according to the current legislation, among them:
- Receive a confirmation of their data storage and request access to its content;
- Update, modify and/or correct their personal data;
- Ask for data cancellation, transform data into anonymous, block data in case of violation;
- Ask for a limitation of legislation terms;
- Oppose for legitimate reasons to the legislation terms;
- Receive a copy of submitted data to transfer them to a different manager of legislation terms.
To practice one or more of the above mentioned rights please send a specific request to: